Tampa Replacement Doors
Florida Coastal Windows & Doors offers both the traditional sliding door and the French sliding door as well as entry and French doors. Our popular sliding doors offer 2, 3, or 4 panel options. The low rise sill was designed to minimize tripping, yet keep water out. EZ rolling, no jump screen includes adjustable rollers in each corner to set the screen for smooth opening and closing. All frames and sashes are structurally reinforced, providing forced entry resistance. Matching handle set with key lock is standard. Call for more options.
- 3/4” Insulated Glass featuring Tru-Warm Edge glass spacer system.
- Fusion welded frame and sash for greater strength, durability and protection from air and water infiltration.
- Multi-chambered frame with double weatherstripping provides strength, energy efficiency and maximum air tightness.
- Full perimeter weather strip keeps cold out and warm in.
- Integral nail-fin for airtight installation and optional J-channel.
- Easy rolling, no-jump screen includes adjustable rollers in each corner to set the screen for smooth opening and closing.
- Door is reversible prior to installation.
- The low-rise sill was designed to minimize tripping, yet keep water out.
- Optional dual action foot-lock is available.
- Double weatherstripped interlocking sashes prevent air and water leakage, as well as providing forced entry resistance.
- Matching handle set with key lock is standard other handle set colors are available.
- Four heavy duty rollers can be easily adjusted and require no lubrication or other maintenance.
Hurricane Impact Doors Tampa FL
Hurricane doors are an important addition to any home that is near any hurricane activity areas such as Florida. They are also excellent for keeping intruders out of your home.
Also called impact resistant doors, are much stronger than ordinary replacement doors. They are made from a special, stronger glass than normal windows.
Impact Patio Sliding Door Features
- 1” Insulated Glass featuring Super Spacer® warm edge glass spacer system
- Master frame and sashes are precision milled with engineered corners
- Available in Impact or Non-Impact requirements to meet various Florida and other Coastal Building codes
- Impact: 6” top rail height, 4” stile width and 6” bottom rail height – offering the look of traditional wood doors
- Integral raised screen track for easy operation
- All frames and sashes are structurally reinforced with aluminum
- Rugged aluminum sill cover
- High performance weather seals
- Meets or exceeds AAMA/NWWDA standards